Sunday, February 23, 2014

College life crisis that not even google could fix

Y'all, I'm having a crisis. A college life crisis seems like a good name for it. I don't know what I want to do in life or really anything about my life. I don't know what college I want to go to. I don't know what I want to major in. I'm a junior in college and have no idea what I want to do. I even googled it, I promise. I google everything when I can't decide something. But even good old google could not help me to make a decision.
I know this is normal but as I told you before I stress, a lot. I worry my whole future is just going to fail if I make the wrong choice (my dad calls me a drama queen). I just don't know how to make the right decision, if there is one. I know this is my life but I'm terrified of disappointing my mom or dad.

I have too many "likes" to pick a major. I love kids, helping people, baking, all sorts of stuff. I think I want to go back to my original college and either just finish my education major or do psychology. I want to get my masters in child life, that I'm sure of. I just don't know. How do people make decisions? Maybe I'm missing that part of my brain. This is so hard.

One day I might actually graduate college but college is the best 10 years of your life right so why rush it? Or maybe that's just me.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered majoring in Home Economics? You could
    have your cooking & baking, sewing & crafts AND you could teach--
    either at the elementary, middle school or high school level. The only
    thing is you have to be able to pass chemistry for some programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to look into that! I've already passed chemistry so I'm okay with that. Sounds like the perfect major for me. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete