Good Morning all my lovelies!It has been quite some time, about 3 years, since I was last here.
AND BOY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED...
THIS IS ME NOW
- I graduated college with my Bachelors in Hospitality Management.
- I worked as a wedding planning assistant.
- I worked in event sales.
- Now I am an events specialist at an event venue!
- Some of my clients are people from my local CFF chapter and others.
- I recently met a mom of a young fibro, who I sat with and answered all the questions. It was very rewarding.
- I'm single (that's right boys, line up).
- I live with one of my best friends from high school and her two adorable puppers.
- I'm turning 25.
- I want to open my own business.
- I love to do beach yoga, calligraphy, paint canvases, bake, and I'm currently learning to play the Ukulele .
- I'm going to be starting another lifestyle blog on how to live on a post grad salary.
- I have a burning passion to do more in life.
- I'm on Symdeko.
- I'm feeling mostly well.
- I started being compliant with all my stuff (including my diabetes that I neglected before).
- I'm gaining weight.
ALL IN ALL
Things are going pretty well for me! I wanted to come back and restart this blog because honestly, I miss doing it. I don't always have much to talk about, but I'm sure y'all like to listen to me ramble about random things anyways right?
Coming back to this blog as a full-fledged adult (scary right?), I have more insight into adult problems with CF (insurance, jobs, leave time, and co-workers who give you a hard time!), as well as advice to a younger audience like teenage problems and boys (scratch that, I'll never understand guys so don't ask me anything about that)!