Thursday, January 23, 2014

Who Am I?

Hey y'all! It has been awhile since I last posted, so sorry for that. So I figured this post should be a getting to know me post. I complained to y'all constantly and give you little tidbits of my life but I have never really shared much about me. Now I am not going to sit here and list my different medical conditions and such because that's not me.
Soooo here we go...try not to be too terribly bored.

 My name is Chelsea...obviously. I am 20 years old. I'll be 21 in July so I am pretty pumped. I expect to be carded as I stand 5'2 and look like I am 12. If y'all have not figured it out by now, I am from the south. South Carolina to be exact. I am a small town girl (so difficult to not bust out with the rest of the song). You cannot find my town on a map. I have a huge family that I love with all my heart no matter how crazy they get, and they get pretty crazy. I graduated with the same 185 kids I started kindergarten with, give or take a few.  I was a cheerleader for 8 years. I also graduated in the top 10% of my class. I took advanced class and such. I was a nerd, but a cheerleader. It balances.

 I am a junior in college now. I have been to three colleges so far. I do not like to stay in the same place for too long it seems. I am studying Early Childhood Education to become a kindergarten teacher. Most of you know that I live underwater in my own apartment, but will soon be moving to dry land. My favorite place to be is the beach and I hope to move there some day. My favorite color is green, like my eyes.

I have many hobbies. I am a total bookworm. No matter where I am at, in the car, the kitchen, heck even the bathroom, I will always have a book with me. I love to babysit my baby brother who is three. He is my main man. I love shopping, for anything, even groceries. I love hanging out with my friends, especially on the weekends around the fire. I like to ride around in my car and listen to country music. I am severely addicted to Pinterest. I am a big fan of quotes. I love eating. You can't tell because I only weigh 86 pounds, but I eat like a grown man. Food is my passion. I eat mostly chicken, chicken anything. I am also a huge fan of Kaminsky's Pecan Pie. I love doing crafts and I love to paint canvases!















My main hobby, which I intend to turn into a career one day, is baking. I love to bake. I was accepted into culinary school but declined to get my Early Childhood Education degree. I want to open my own bakery one day, preferably on the beach.


 I'm sure there is more about me but I just cannot think of much else. I probably will as soon as I post this. That always happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment