Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Break!

Well I've been on fall break these past two days and I thought I would enjoy what every college kid dreams of: 4 whole glorious days of sleep. No such luck. First, I was roped into going to family day lunch with my little sister and babysitting my baby brother. Secondly, my mom decided to sign me up to make cupcakes for my little sister's school fall carnival. Now I do love baking so this was not such a horrible thing for me to do. I decided to do two batches. Halloween cupcakes with sprinkles for the kids to decorate and I made chocolate cupcakes with ghosts on top. This is a little sample of my ghost cupcakes:
They were a hit.  My duties did not stop there. I also had to help get my little sister and brother ready. I put together both costumes (being the creative one in the family gets a little tiring). The fall carnival was a blast. I got college kid wasted on some cotton candy (meaning I simply ate cotton candy until I wanted to puke). Here's some picture of my little siblings in their Halloween best:

Now I have to figure out just what I'm going to be for Halloween. I don't like costumes that show off my stomach because of my awful g-tube scar. So after hours on Pinterest, I have narrowed my options down to two: A toddlers and tiaras girl or Juno and Bleaker(courtesy of my boyfriend who will dress up like a nerd if I want him to. So sweet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment