Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sorry y'all!

Hey y'all! I have been really slack on my blogging game. I just have not felt up to my normal healthy self in such a long time. I actually don't remember the last time I felt "good." I have been struggling to breathe and been so tired. I had two doctor's appointments yesterday. My pfts, while not good by any means, were not much different than last time I went into the doctors and my pulse ox was up. It just seems so weird to me. I feel so bad, like so awful. I feel like I can barely breathe. It seems like my tests should reflect that. It makes me mad. Of course we talked more about going ahead and consulting with the transplant people, even though my doctor does not think I need one just yet. She also suggested I start sleeping with oxygen. I plan on really stepping my game up, not only with blogging but also with my health. I just have to so something to feel better.

But in other news I went to the library and checked out two books on owning a bakery. I am really going to make this dream come true. I have also been experimenting with different cupcakes.
These cupcakes are Key Lime with a graham cracker crust bottom and the other are blueberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. These cupcakes were a hit at my house. My mom downed about 5 of the key lime ones the first night I made them.




I promise y'all I will start blogging more. I'm just finding it hard to write about things when nothing interesting is going on.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://www.facebook.com/104891335203341/

    ReplyDelete